- YOU ARE HERE:
Precision Door Openers:
The PDS 370 and PDS 270 are feature-rich openers, built to last and guaranteed to provide years of smooth, trouble-free performance. LED lighting and reduced stand-by consumption make them the most efficient residential garage door openers available, while the direct current (DC) Smart Motor, coupled with a chain or belt drive system, ensures an amazingly quiet operation.
The PDS 370 has an optional battery back up system that allows the opener to operate even when the lights go out!
- Meets and exceeds all UL 325 requirements
- Easy Operating System
- External devices Removable Screw Terminals Block located on the rear of the operator for an easier and quicker installation
- Infrared photo eye protection system.
- Safety reversal (sensing technology) system, door stops from closing upon contacting a person or object.
- Warning System (light flashes) during an obstructed condition
- Manual emergency release in case of power failure
- On-Command Door Activation (OCDA™), programmable “open” intermediate position to vent the garage
- Maximum Run Timer – Protects against damage to door and operator, door stops and reverses
- Close travel position pressure sensitivity adjustment PSATM, protects against damage to door and operation system
- Self-diagnostic numeric code memory up to 16 diagnostic code stored.
Efficient design results in ongoing energy savings.
- Ultra-Smooth and Quiet Operation
Variable speed operation delivers ultra-smooth, quiet performance, increasing long-term reliability.
- Safety First, Safety Always
If the obstacle-sensing beam is crossed when the door is closing, the door reverses to fully open.
- Park or Reverse Door
To permit both ventilation and access, the garage door can be stopped and parked during either upward or downward travel.
- Secure, Responsive Remote Control
Linear remote controls operate over a long range and employ high-security technology.
- Deluxe Wall Station
All controls are large, clearly marked and illuminated (door UP/DOWN control, courtesy light switch, and vacation mode).
- Automatic Courtesy Light
A built-in 100W MAX light illuminates the garage for five minutes every time the operator is used.
- Easy Door Release
When you need to open or close the garage door manually, simply release the operator's quick-disconnect trolley.
Precision offers a lifetime warranty on the motor and the belt. If your motor has a problem, we're not going to just fix it. We're going to take it down and give you a brand new one. If you can find a motor with a better warranty- buy it!
You May Not Need A New Garage Door Opener
We repair almost as many garage door openers as we replace. We carry all of the necessary components on our trucks to repair most garage door openers. If you have a newer model garage door opener that meets UL325 specifications, that motor can often be repaired.
We begin every job with a 25-point inspection, so you can be confident that you'll know exactly what the problem is with your opener before having to make a decision. Call Precision today and get your garage door opener fixed right! If you have decided you need a new garage door opener, please read on...
2 Steps To Picking The Right Garage Door Opener
- Choose The Right Opener For Your Needs
- Choose The Right Company To Install it
Believe it or not, buying a new garage door opener can be a stressless experience. You just need to understand the differences between the 3 types of available openers and see what a professional installation looks like. If you spend a couple of minutes with this page we promise you'll feel a lot more confident when purchasing your opener, in less than 10 minutes ...
Let's begin by learning the 3 types of available garage door openers:
This specially designed garage door opener is mounted to the wall beside the garage door. It frees up ceiling space that can now be used for maximum storage and provides a perfect solution for low and cathedral ceilings. This is a DC motor that is extremely quiet.
Pictured right, you can see how this new opener differs from a traditional garage door opener in where the opener is mounted. It is adjacent to the door on the front wall rather than hung down from the middle of the garage's ceiling.
Listen to the difference between chain drive, belt drive, and screw drive openers in this video:
You are only a couple of minutes away from shopping for your new opener like an insider. Please watch this video to learn what to expect when your opener is professionally installed. A proper installation means you will be enjoying your new garage door opener for a long, long time.
click here to find the location nearest you or call the Precision Smart Line and automatically get routed to the location nearest you (877) 301-7474