Garage Door Repair
When a malfunction prevents your garage door from working properly, it is a huge problem. For garage door repair, call on the pros at Precision Garage Door Service®. We’ll help your garage door system function like new again.
Common Signs You Need Garage Door Repair
Some issues with your garage door may be obvious while others are more subtle. It’s important to keep an eye out for the below signs so that you can catch any malfunctions in your garage door system early.
1. It’s difficult to open or close your garage door.
This could indicate a problem with your garage door springs. Do not try to fix them yourself, as the tension from the springs could cause injury or property damage if not handled properly by a trained professional.
2. Your garage door doesn’t glide smoothly along its track.
If your garage door gets stuck or jerks when opening or closing, your track or rollers may be damaged. Our professionals will pinpoint the damage to your door’s parts and recommend the best course of action.
3. Your door looks lopsided or uneven.
If one side of your door appears higher or lower than the other, have a professional examine your garage door cables. A broken cable can cause your door to fall suddenly, so it’s better to get this problem taken care of immediately to avoid serious injury or damage.
4. Your door reverses direction once it starts to close.
In this case, malfunctioning or dirty garage door sensors could be to blame. Ensure that there are no foreign objects blocking the beam in your garage door sensors, but if this doesn’t work, contact a professional
Our Experts Deliver Quality Garage Door Repair Service
When you have a problem with your garage door, you need fast and convenient service that you can rely on. With emergency and same-day repair services, we’ll be there when you need us.
To ensure that we are always available to handle your garage door repairs, we’ve put the following parameters in place to make our services as accessible and efficient as possible:
- Call us anytime: Your phone call is answered 24/7 — regardless of the day or time.
- Flexible scheduling: Appointments are available when it’s convenient for you, including evenings, early mornings, and weekends.
- Emergency services: We offer 24-hour emergency service. When you need us, we'll be there.
- Same-day service: Need it done today? No problem. We can come to your residence to repair your problem.
- Upfront pricing: We’ll perform a 25-point safety inspection and full diagnostic before we offer a firm price in writing.
- Experienced technicians: The professional technician who comes to your home knows what they are doing. Our technicians spend weeks being trained in our state-of-the-art training facility before they are sent to repair your garage door.
- Well-equipped trucks: We maintain an incredibly high inventory of garage door and opener parts on each of our repair vehicles. This means we can usually fix your door in a single visit.
- Industry’s best warranty: Your garage door is fixed right. Precision uses the highest quality parts, and we back up our work with the industry's best warranty.
This attention to detail has resonated with our customers and helped us grow to more than 70 locations in under a decade.
Contact Us for Your Next Garage Door Repair
When you call other garage door service companies, you roll the dice. When you call Precision Garage Door Service, you'll know what to expect from the moment you pick up the phone to call us. To schedule your repair, call our expert technicians at (877) 301-7474 or find the location nearest you.